fbpx

Lovers of The Sea Reusable Coffee Cups – Black (12oz)

Stylish, durable and 100% plastic-free. And thanks to the glass cup, it doesn’t compromise the taste of your coffee.

By buying this reusable coffee cup, you’re single handedly preventing hundreds of disposable cups from entering our landfills or oceans.

Disposable takeaway coffee cups offered at your local coffee shops are lined with plastic. They contain 5% polyurethane plastic, making composting and recycling of disposable cups extremely rare.

They also take decades to break down. In fact, only 1% of them are recycled, the remaining 99% end up in landfills and our oceans.

$22.99 CAD $17.99 CAD

In stock