How to apply:
Simply use your index finger to scoop out a half-pea sized amount of deodorant (yes, you need very little!) and gently massage it into your armpit. Repeat on other side. It is best applied directly after a bath or shower, but can be applied any time. We recommend applying it in the morning to feel fresh throughout the whole day. Please wait for deodorant to be absorbed into your skin before putting a top on. This should only take about a minute or so. If an oily film remains on your skin you have likely applied too much.
- Virgin coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) – antibacterial, anti-fungal, soothes and moisturises your skin
- Unrefined shea butter (butyrospermum parkii) – nourishes and moisturises your skin
- Magnesium hydroxide (food-grade) – antibacterial and odour-fighting agent; naturally-occurring mineral
- Certified Organic arrowroot powder – anti-inflammatory, moisture absorbent
- Natural vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopherol – vegetable extract) – antioxidant, natural preservative, skin healing properties, moisturiser
- Eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus radiata) – antiseptic, fights odour-causing bacteria, cools skin
- Bergamot essential oil (Citrus aurantium) – relaxant, calming
- Cardamom essential oil (Elettaria cardamomum) – antiseptic
This deodorant is 100% vegan and cruelty free. All ingredients are non animal-based and are not tested on animals and of course neither is the finished product.
*This deodorant has a shelf-life of 12 months after opening. As this is a natural product without any harsh chemicals or preservatives, it will change texture depending on surrounding temperature. For best texture please store your deodorant at room temperature (20-25°C). When stored in colder temperatures it will get harder, and will get softer in warmer temperatures. It will melt if directly exposed to sun and hot temperatures.